A seating plan a diagram that shows the places where particular people will sit at a gathering. A formal dinner, it is usually used to avoid chaos and confusion upon entrance and to follow the etiquette. It is widely used on diverse occasions and a wide range of purposes, for example:
- A plan is for airplanes can differentiate passengers between the various travel classes and ensure everybody has a place.
- A seating plan is also crucial importance for musical orchestras, where every type of instrument is allocated a specific section.
Tips for Creating a Seating Plan
- Start your seating plan early and don’t leave it until the week before
- Table numbers can imply a hierarchy so think about using table names instead
- Keep the right people together
- Be conscious of individual attendee’s needs
- For some events, it might be a google idea to consider making a separate kids’ table
- Figure out where you want to put your parents
- Consider using an online tool i.e. Visual Paradigm Online to creating your plan. That could save you a lot of time and stress
Seating Chart Templates