The temperature conversion tool enables you to convert between popular units of temperature in real-time. Choose between popular units, such as Celsius, Fahrenheit, and Kelvin. Enter your temperature you and you will instantaneously see the results.
List of temperature units
Our temperature converter supported the most popular temperature units as listed below:
- Celsius (°C)
- Fahrenheit (°F)
- Kelvin (K)
The temperature conversion formulas below show you how various temperature units can be converted:
- 1 Celsius [°C] = 274.15 Kelvin [K]
- 1 Celsius [°C] = 33.8 Fahrenheit [°F]
- 1 Kelvin [K] = -457.87 Fahrenheit [°F]
- 1 Fahrenheit [°F] = 255.92777778 Kelvin [K]
How to use the temperature calculator?
To perform a temperature conversion, walk through the steps below:
- Enter the source value of temperature into the box at the top left.
- Select the unit of the source.
- Select the unit of the target.
- The temperature conversion is automatically performed and the result is displayed at the right-hand side.