Spicy Meal Brochure

Brochure template: Spicy Meal Brochure (Created by InfoART's Brochure maker) Brown Garments Informational Brochure

There are two kinds of people in the world, the people who love spicy and those who respect it far away. For people who love to eat spicy, 90 percent of the fun in life comes from spicy food, while the rest 10 percent comes from ridicule people who don't eat it.

(Edit this illustration)

Benefits of Spicy Food

Spicy food can dilate micro-vessels, promote blood circulation, promote the synthesis of collagen in the body, improve immune function, enhance the activity of brain cells, delay aging, prevent arteriosclerosis and prevent low-density cholesterol from being oxidized into harmful forms.

Capsaicin is the source of pungency in pepper, and the amount of vitamin per 100 grams of pepper is as high as 198 mg. In addition, the content of vitamin B, carotene, calcium, iron and other minerals in pepper is also very rich. What's more, Spicy food can effectively relieve cold symptoms and even prevent cancer.

Eating hurt your stomach and can't lose weight.

But it's no secret that eating hot pepper is not without shortcomings and troubles, and the biggest problem is "hurting your stomach.". In animal experiments, a small amount of pepper can protect the gastric mucosa, but a large amount of pepper is more likely to damage the stomach.

There are also many people want to eat spicy formula to lose weight, resulting in intense nausea and vomiting.

Edit this Template
Brochures Template Specifications:
Customizable:
This brochure template can be customized and styled according to your needs. You can change the design blocks, colors, images, edit content and more.
Dominant Color
Palette
Dimension
1100 x 850 px

Spicy Palace

IDEAL PLACE FOR GET TOGETHER

Our Story

Reservation

228-327-8159

Location

4816 Adams Avenue Frederick MD 21701

[email protected]

Create beautiful designs on-the-fly

No credit card required. No contracts to cancel. No downloads. No hidden costs.

We use cookies to offer you a better experience. By visiting our website, you agree to the use of cookies as described in our Cookie Policy.

OK